Sometimes aerial photography and maps are requested in emergency: natural or industrial hazards, humanitarian crisis, etc. These data are needed to asses the damages, but also as a logistic support for rescue teams, and other decidors.
We are capable of producing in very short delays cartographic documents and geographic databases:
- We have an important collection of maps and town plans, usually not easily accessible; we know how to get more data on Internet;
- We developed in many countries an effective network of contacts guaranteeing us the access to most of existing reference data (maps, satellite images, GIS data);
- Our method for acquisition of air photos allows us to produce updated maps in short time, and this can be achieved nearly all over the world;
- All techniques and methods we use are well tuned and already proved their efficiency many times;
- The flexibility of our internal organisation allows us to easily cope with urgent demands.
- In most cases, we can provide firts results within a few hours to a few days, depending on the location of the concerned area. Such short delays are often considered a critical advantage.
- We produced in very short delays maps of Lybia, Syria, Sudan, etc. during humanitarian crisis.