- Y.Baudot realised most of the maps relative to urban and regional transports in Liège in two atlases published by the City of Liège in 1980 and 1985. These maps illustrate the transport by inland waterway, the public transports, the motor traffic and the pedestrian traffic;
- More recently, Y. Baudot was in charge of the design and implementation of a database on the transport of goods within Benelux (within the framework of the project GeoSysTrans of the European Commission);
- N.A.D.A.R. realised air photos and the cartography of a project of construction of a bridge connecting Namibia in Angola , for the engineering company Buhrman et Partners;
- N.A.D.A.R also made aerial photos used for the feasibility study of the extension of the tracks of the airport of Walvis Bay ( Namibia ) ;
- N.A.D.A.R provided cartographic support for feasibilities studies and preparation of the new road between Boké and Seriba, Guinea (Tractebel Engineering) and for the new circular road around Yamoussoukro, Ivory Coast (PFO Organisation).