Technical assistance is also a very important sector of the activities of N.A.D.A.R.
- From 1995 till 2004, we accompanied the development of the Directorate of Survey and Mapping of Namibia, in most of the activities connected to the update of the topographic maps, but also to the selection and the maintenance of the equipment, in the field work, etc.
- Also in Namibia , we helped several ministries to start their own GIS activities.
- In Burkina Faso , we continue to assist a local team of foresters in charge of the protection of two classified forests;
- We also help with the development of GIS and GPS tools in some medical / sanitation projects of Médecins Sans Frontières-Belgique;
- In 2003-2004, we assisted the cooperation agency Lux-Development in the creation of its centre of cartographic archives; we did the same in 2010 at the documentation centre of Médecins sans Frontières Belgium.
- Since 2019, we are providing technical assistance to the staff and researchers in charge of the HTC atacora project in Bénin (GIS, aerial photo and 3D models)
- We also continue to supply advices, in a informal way, to numerous persons (students, technicians, executives) met within the framework of projects and previous trainings.