Aerial photography and orthophos;
- Y. Baudot specialised in aerial photo interpretation during his academic studies, with a final study report on this particular topic;
- He was in charge of practical exercises in photo interpretation and remote sensing for students of the University of Louvain (1989-1990);
- Since 1990, N.A.D.A.R. carried out several dozens missions of aerial photography, corresponding to several thousand photos. We used these photos to produce many controlled mosaics. Some illustrate the pages of this website;
- Within the framework of the project of topographic map updating in Namibia , we were responsible for the establishment of the terms of reference and quality controls of several missions of photogrammetric air photo and for the production of the corresponding orthophotos;
- On numerous occasions, we teached the techniques of air photo and photointerpretation, both at the university and within the framework of technical assistance to civil servants.