A large part of our activities is dedicated to training.
- Assitant-professor at UCL- Louvain La Neuve (Prof. Wilmet) in 1989-1990: teaching and practical exercises on remote sensing and photointerpretation;
- Invited lecturer at the University of Namibia (1997-2004);
- Training the staff of the Directorate of Survey and Mapping of Namibia to all aspects of map production (1995-2004). Writing all training support documents.
- Introduction courses to GIS methods and tools, for technicians of various Namibian ministries (many courses organised in 1998-2002);
- Practical course to the usage of satellite remote sensing, GIS and GPS for Médecins sans Frontières - Belgium (organsied a few times);
- Introduction course to aerial photography, photointerpretation, GIS and GPS, for the Ministry of Environment of Burkina Faso (BKF-007 project)
- Writing a wide-audiance users' guide for topographic maps in Namibia ;
- Writing an important part of the content of the multimedia CD-Rom BEO (Belgian Earth Observation). Project TELSAT/SSTC;
- Development of an original software presenting satellite remote sensing in Belgium, for the permanent scientific exhibition of the Space Centre in Redu (Belgium);
- Providing professional training on cartography, GIS and GPS to technical staff of Chevron Oil Co. (Kuweit)