We will strive to:
- Meet the needs and expectations of our customers in a fair and responsible manner.
- Deliver an efficient and professional service at all times.
- Give professional advice to the public, government institutions and private sector on surveying, mapping and GIS matters.
- Provide prompt service to customers who request information on any data, maps and records under our custody and, when required, provide copies within five working days through postal services and within short period of time for those who personally visit our office .
- Supply existing digital data within 4 working days in any of the widely used formats, where it is not possible, the customer will be notified within 3 working days.
- Supply Digital and hard copies of the regional and constituency boundaries within 3 working days after placing an order.
Handling of Correspondences and General Enquiries
We will strive to render services that will suit your needs. In the event of not being satisfied with our services or where we do not live to our promises, you are encouraged to lodge complaints and suggestions with the Surveyor-General.
- Reply to all your correspondences within a maximum of 20 working days or acknowledge receipt within 5 working days if the matter is complex giving a date by which a response will be made.
- Make every effort to resolve your inquiry in full before a reply is sent. If this is not possible, communication will be to inform you when to expect a full answer.
- Communicate with customers in writing (except for those who come to the office or make telephone inquiries) where the required information is not available, giving an advice on when or where such information can be obtained.